Friday, March 6, 2015

Sweet Peppers and Eggplants, 2015


All my sweet peppers and eggplants are seeded. Happy days Next I will get to work on flowers, but for now I'm feeling pretty good about it all.
If you head out to my sale on what I hope is a wonderful warm weekend in May(16th, 17th and 18th) you can expect to find a good selection of sweet peppers and eggplants. I hope you can find what you are looking for in my list.

Eggplants---

Black Beauty
5 Finger White
Slim Jim
Ping Tung Long
Lucky Green
Rosa Bianca
Pandora Striped Rose
Casper
Linda
Ashwad
Cambodian Green Giant
Thai Green Pea
Lao Green Stripe
Lao Purple Stripe
Japanese White Egg
Astrakom
Udmalbet
Bangladeshi Long


Sweet peppers---

King of the North
Jimmy Nardello
Lipstick
Pinot noir
Orange Bell
Tomato Shaped Pimento
Ashe County Pimento
Sweet pimento
Amish Pimento
Purple Beauty
Peacework
Sweet banana
Nora
Sweet green
Jolene's Sweet italian
Gypsy
Marconi Red
Sweet Chocolate
Caprioglio Yellow
Paradiscum Alaku
Sarga Szentes
Feher Ozon Paprika
Tequila Sunrise
Quadrato D'Asti Giallo
Miniature Chocolate bell
Miniature Yellow bell
Miniature Red bell




No comments: